Page Views

Friday, September 23, 2011

XMas Shipment!!

Today I got the first of many of xmas orders ill be placing! I'm stocking up for two Holiday Craft Fairs Emilee and I are doing in December. Here is what I got today -- your comments are highly appreciated as to which warmer you like the best, which you would buy from a fair, which scent you think I should stock up on or have more of. Or a different product in general! Next order is going in Oct 10th so get your suggestions in! Post them as a comment here or as a comment under this post on FB!







Stand I got for my warmers so its not sitting flat on the counter
 

3 Festival of Trees
2 Christmas Cottage
1 Cozy Fireside
1 Pumpkin Roll [thats for my mom]










 My Favorite warmer I got today - Jolly:









4 comments:

  1. I love Jolly I would have a Fright Night if its before Halloween. I would also def get a Silent Night one as a ton of people are super religious esp at Christmas time. As for scents no idea as I have yet to smell any but I would get something strong, something lighter, something cooking wise and something where you smell it and say wow thats christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Jack o Lantern is discontinued but you can still buy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda!! i can always count on you!!!

    ReplyDelete